Our priority is to keep you and our team safe so we’ve introduced measures to protect against Coronavirus. We ask for your support in following these guidelines:
- A face mask is required at all times in the Salon, we are able to provide one if you don’t have one
- To help with social distancing we will limit to the number of staff and customers in the salon at one time. For now, please try to visit us on your own if you can to limit numbers in the waiting area.
- Please arrive at your pre-booked appointment time
- We will be wearing appropriate PPE so please don’t be alarmed – this is for your safety and ours.
- All of our client protective clothing will be single use and will be washed or disposed of after use.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands as soon as you enter the salon.
- All workstations and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned between each client and we will ensure the salon is kept clean.
- We will only be taking card payments so please make sure you bring your debit or credit card with you.
- If you want to leave a cash tip for your stylist please let the receptionist know and she will pass you a container to pop it in to.
- If you or a member of your family are showing symptoms of Coronavirus please call the salon to cancel your appointment and follow the Government guidelines for self-isolation.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us on 01684 565524
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your patience and continued support