We are excited about opening for business again on 4th July. Our priority is to keep you and our team safe so we’ve introduced some new measures which you’ll see when you visit us. We ask for your support in following these guidelines:
- A face mask is required at all times in the Salon, we are able to provide one if you don’t have one
- To help with social distancing we will limit to the number of staff and customers in the salon at one time. For now, please visit us on your own if you can as we won’t be able to accommodate anybody in the waiting area.
- Please arrive at your pre-booked appointment time, until further notice we will not be doing walk-in ‘standby’ appointments.
- We have floor markings and signage to help you and our colleagues safely observe social distancing and good hygiene.
- We will be wearing appropriate PPE so please don’t be alarmed – this is for your safety and ours.
- Each client will have a pre-prepared personal pack containing a clean gown, cape and towel. All of our client protective clothing will be single use and will be washed or disposed of after use.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands as soon as you enter the salon.
- If you need to use the washroom facilities please make your stylist aware so that they can sanitise the door handle and other touch points before you enter.
- All workstations and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned between each client and we will ensure the salon is kept clean.
- We will only be taking card payments so please make sure you bring your debit or credit card with you.
- If you want to leave a cash tip for your stylist please let the receptionist know and she will pass you a container to pop it in to.
- Sadly for the time being we won’t be able to serve refreshments or provide magazines for you to read so please feel free to bring your own.
- If you or a member of your family are showing symptoms of Coronavirus please call the salon to cancel your appointment and follow the Government guidelines for self-isolation.
- Regrettably we will need to make a small surcharge to cover our increased costs to create a safe environment for all. We trust you will understand.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us on 01684 565524
We are looking forward to welcoming you and THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your patience and continued support